1. For written paper option:2. Write a three to four (3-4) page paper in which you:a. Fully explain emotional intelligence, and give two (2) examples of the concept. Next,examine the concept of “emotional quotient” compared to traditional “intelligencequotient.”b. Suggest two to three (2-3) reasons why leaders’ need emotional intelligence to managetoday’s workforce. Speculate on at least two (2) possible consequences should a leadernot possess emotional intelligence.c. Explore the elements of emotional intelligence that leaders must be aware of to increaseleadership effectiveness.d. Recommend a strategy that the organization could undertake in order to improve thesocial skills of leaders within the organization and thereby positively influence theiremotional intelligence. Support your recommendation with specific examples thatillustrate why the strategy would be effective.e. Use at least two (2) quality academic resources you have located using the StrayerLearning Resource Center (LRC) resources / databases in this assignment. Academicreferences for this assignment should be formatted using APA guidelines for AnnotatedBibliography. You can find helpful APA resources in the Strayer LRC. Review theScavenger Hunt video located here for instructions on how to locate the APA resources.Note: Wikipedia does not qualify as an academic resource, and neither do web-basedblogs.f. Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:i. Typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inchmargins on all sides.ii. Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name,the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is notincluded in the required page length.iii. Include a reference page. Citations and references must follow APA AnnotatedBibliography format. The reference page is not included in the required pagelength.3. The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:ooo Explore how individual differences, personality traits, and perspectives impact theproductivity of an organization.Use technology and information resources to research issues in leadership andorganizational behavior.Write clearly and concisely about leadership and organizational behavior using properwriting mechanics.
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.