Paper should be presented in essay format, with paragraphs, a title, an introduction, conclusion and reference list. Your response should beat least 500 words, *single spaced*.- Begin with a formal analysis of Gian Lorenzo Bernini’s sculpture of Apollo and Daphne (1625). That is, describe its “observable properties of matter” as appropriate for sculpture, such as Shape and Form, Carving Technique, Space, Texture, Color, Repetition, Variety, Rhythm, Balance, Compositional Unity, Emphasis, Economy, Proportion, its experience “in the round”, etc. Look closely. And look at other reproductions and details of the image on the web (using Google Image and Video Search) to look even closer. Be very detailed and use the terminology you are learning from your readings within each category. Present your analysis in essay paragraph style, not in bullet points or “point form”.- Then, interpret this sculpture by doing historical research. Tell us what the sculpture means, why Bernini made the artistic choices he did, and the scholarly/critical reception it had in its time (not today). You may discuss its style, symbolism, politics and philosophy. You may wish to compare/contrast it to other sculptures of Bernini or to the sculptures of his contemporaries. What makes Bernini’s piece so important?
Gian Lorenzo Bernini’s sculpture of Apollo and Daphne
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.