Write a paper of 750-1,250 words in which you summarize and analyze the claims made about Jesus’ identity and purpose. Select one teaching of Jesus from the following choices: Matthew 5:21-24, Matthew 5:43-48, Matthew 6:19-24, Matthew 7:15-23, Luke 15:1-32, John 13:1-17 and 34-35, or John 15:1-11. Answer the following: A) What was Jesus’ point in the teaching? B) What sort of relevance does this teaching have for other worldviews? C) What does this teaching reveal about Jesus? Identify at least one claim that Jesus made about His nature and/or the purpose of His ministry (e.g., Mark 2:1-12, Matt 9:9-13, Luke 7:18-23, John 5:16-18, John 10:25-38, John 14:5-11). What is the significance of this claim? How would you personally answer Jesus’ question, “But who do you say that I am?” Describe your own beliefs about Jesus.Read more: http://www.justanswer.com/long-paper/8yccc-write-paper-750-1-250-words-summarize.html#ixzz416lY2ddK
HLT 302-summarize and analyze the claims made about Jesus
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.