Question:Answer the following questions, in essay form. Each question should be rewritten and answered completely, using complete paragraphs and citing sources both in-text and on the reference page.1. Explain the importance of conventions to associations, and identify factors that association meeting planners consider when making a site selection. Additionally, describe the tools salespeople use to locate associations and to find information about the meetings associations hold.2. Identify factors that corporate meeting planners consider when making a site selection, and describe the tools salespeople use to locate corporations and to find information about the meetings they hold.3. Summarize sales considerations for selling meeting services and products to SMERF organizations, identifying several SMERF organizations.4. Describe the convention and meeting sales techniques of sales blitz selling, trade show selling, selling with convention bureaus, site-inspection selling, and familiarization tours.
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.