after you read Ibsen’s A Doll’s House, write an entry in the diary of one of the following characters. You may choose to date the entry before, during, or after the action of the play. In other words, you are tracing a character’s thought process.We already know what is in the play; do not repeat or summarize what is in the play. For your entry to be relevant and interesting, show, through your character, what more there could be. The entry should be a minimum of 250 words in length. The format doesn’t have to be MLA.Needless to say first person is acceptable-this is a diary entry. Make it look and sound like a personal diary entry (form, style, and content). For heaven’s sake, no texting language. This play is set in the first half of the 19th century.1) Nora Helmer2) Torvald Helmer3) Dr. Rank4) Anne, the nurse5) Nils Krogstad6) Mrs. Linde
Ibsen’s A Doll’s House – Diary Entry from Torvald Helmer
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.