Identify the indications, limitations, and characteristics of each device listed below. Be sure to include the range of the particle size (MMAD) produced by each device.Small volume nebulizerLarge volume nebulizerUltrasonic nebulizerRespond to the following scenarios.Scenario #1You’re a respiratory therapist working the night shift on the medical floor. You receive an order for a sputum induction on Mr. Tom Turner, who was admitted with suspicion of tuberculosis. You administer a heated bland aerosol treatment by aerosol mask for 15 minutes. What precautions must be taken to protect yourself and others from contamination while collecting the specimen and delivering his treatment?Scenario #2Ms. Salie Swellington has just been extubated and is given a cool aerosol treatment for subglottic edema. Before the treatment began she had audible stridor. Ten minutes after delivering the treatment, she is still in apparent respiratory distress, but her stridor is how more high pitched. What is the appropriate action to take at this time? Explain your answer.Submit your answers in at least 500 words on a Word document. You must cite at least three references in APA format to defend and support your position
Identify the indications, limitations, and characteristics
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.