Task Type: Individual Project Deliverable Length:1,000–1,200 words Weekly tasks or assignments (Individual or Group Projects) will be due by Monday and late submissions will be assigned a late penalty in accordance with the late penalty policy found in the syllabus. NOTE: All submission posting times are based on midnight Central Time.One of your vendors that work closely with your franchise wants to purchase $10 million in materials and services from suppliers in China, Japan, and South Korea. It was recommended that the company use an approach to business negotiations that provides a win-win for both parties. Management was also told they needed to know the background of the Asian negotiator and that they should use a “middleman” to help them with the negotiation. Because of your work in China, the vendor would like your advice in this business dealing.The middleman stressed the importance of etiquette and social customs in addition to the win-win model.What else should the U.S. company (vendor) find out about each culture before it starts negotiating? What are the differences?How do these Asian countries view contracts?How should the U.S. company (vendor) begin negotiations?What are the steps as they apply to these 3 countries?Discuss how the company would negotiate using the win-win model. What sort of strategies would it use?What trade agreements apply, and how do they affect the negotiations?
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.