Minimum four page paper about AIRBUS INDUSTRY in France.INT 660 Milestone Two Guidelines and RubricMilestone Two will consist of an analysis of the stakeholders involved in the negotiation. Students must consider the stakeholders’ interests in the outcome of thenegotiation and how their interests and priorities will impact the negotiation process. Students must also consider how interests may differ depending on culturalconsiderations. Milestone Two will conclude with an explanation of measures that will be taken to ensure all stakeholders will be satisfied with the outcome ofthe negotiation.Specifically, the following critical elements must be addressed:III. Stakeholder AnalysisFor the following, remember that the scope of critical stakeholders and interests may differ depending on cultural considerations. Organize stakeholdersbased on priority.a) Who are the critical stakeholders involved in this negotiation?b) What is the significance of the role of each stakeholder?c) What are the priorities of each stakeholder? Guidelines for Submission: Your paper must be submitted as a two- to three-page Microsoft Word document with double-spacing, 12-point Times New Romanfont, one-inch margins, and at least two sources cited in APA format.Instructor Feedback: This activity uses an integrated rubric in Blackboard. Students can view instructor feedback in the Grade Center. For more information,review these instructions.Critical ElementsStakeholder Analysis:Critical Stakeholders Stakeholder Analysis:Roles Proficient (100%)Identifies the critical stakeholders,including special interest groups,government officials, andindividualsAnalyzes the role of each key playerin the negotiation Stakeholder Analysis:Priorities Identifies the priorities of each keyplayer in the negotiation Stakeholder Analysis:Measures Provides an explanation ofmeasures that will be taken toensure all stakeholders are satisfiedwith the outcome of thenegotiation Needs Improvement (75%)Does not include all criticalstakeholders in analysis Not Evident (0%)Does not identify the criticalstakeholders Value20 Does not sufficiently describe thestakeholders’ roles in thenegotiationDoes not sufficiently describe thestakeholders’ priorities in thenegotiationDoes not sufficiently explain themeasures that will be taken toensure all stakeholders are satisfiedwith the outcome of thenegotiation Does not include an analysis ofstakeholders’ roles 20 Does not include an analysis ofstakeholders’ priorities 25 Does not provide an explanation ofmeasures that will be taken toensure all stakeholders are satisfiedwith the outcome of thenegotiation 25 Articulation ofResponse Submission has no major errorsrelated to citations, grammar,spelling, syntax, or organization Submission has major errors relatedto citations, grammar, spelling,syntax, or organization thatnegatively impact readability andarticulation of main ideas Submission has critical errorsrelated to citations, grammar,spelling, syntax, or organizationthat prevent understanding of ideasEarned Total 10 100%
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.