To gain a better understanding of agency law, you will prepare components of an agency agreement based on the instructions below. You are completing components of an agency agreement; however, you are not required to prepare a complete agency agreement.InstructionsDecide upon a type of agency agreement that might be useful to you in your current work or in your personal life. Based on your Lesson 2 reading and chapter 26 of your textbook, prepare the following components for the type of agency agreement you have decided upon:1. Introduce the purpose of the agency agreement;2. Introduce the parties to the agreement and indicate who is the agent and who is the principal;3. Provide the agent with at least three express duties;4. Provide the principal with at least two express duties; and5. Describe how the agency agreement will be terminated.There is no required length, but make sure you fully address each of the required components. You may want to conduct some outside research to find examples of agency agreements that you can review. However, you should write the required components of the agency agreement in your own words.Paper is expected to follow APA documented rule.Below is the text book details for this assignmentRoger LeRoy Miller and William Eric Hollowell. Business Law Text & Exercises. 7th edition, 2013. South-Western/Cengage Learning.ISBN13: 978-1133625957
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.