1.Which of the following enterprise resource planning system solutions is the most expensive to implement and support?Select one:a. Tier IIIb. Tier IVc. Tier Id. Tier II2.Which of the following enables rapid consolidation of financial data across multiple organizational units and countries?Select one:a. A risk management systemb. A well-designed disaster management systemc. A well-implemented enterprise resource planning systemd. A life cycle management system3._____ is a key feature of a customer relationship management (CRM) system that provides the ability to track data on individual customers and sales leads and then access that data from any part of the organization.Select one:a. Unified communicationb. Contact managementc. Desktop sharingd. Asset management4._____ is the use of software to assist in the creation, analysis, and modification of the design of a component or product.Select one:a. Computer-aided engineeringb. Computer-aided designc. Computer-aided manufacturingd. Computer-aided evaluation5.Which of the following can increase the productivity of a designer, improve the quality of design, and create a database that describes a product?Select one:a. Computer-aided designb. An electronic bulletin boardc. Web site hostingd. Tacit-aided design
ISDS 351 – Which of the following enterprise resource
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.