Assignment InstructionsInstructions:You must submit a Research Paper Topic in Week 2 of the course. Your topic must be related to IA Assessments and Evaluations and course objectives as outlined. That topic must be reviewed and approved by the course Professor prior to pursuing the next steps in the Research Paper process. See the Writing Expectations contained in the Policies section of the Syllabus for specific focus areas / guidance. Please be aware that this is a progressive research development process that will carry the same approved topic throughout the research paper development process and related assignments.Submission Instructions: See the Writing Instructions in your Syllabus as well as inserted below. Please submit a Word document in the defined format to your Assignment folder by 11:55PM, Sunday, EST. Your writing assignment will automatically be run through TurnItIn (just submit, you do nothing else) to aid in preparing for your Final Research Paper, and also as a tool to help with proper citation of research source material and appropriate attribution of that material.The level of expectation is; All submission need to be under 15%total originality score, witheach individual references no higher than 2% originality score.
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.