Assignment InstructionsInstructions:You must submit a Research Paper Outline by the end of Week 3 of the course. Your topic must be related to IA Assessments and Evaluations and course objectives as outlined, using the approved topic submitted during Week 2. Your initial Research Paper References should be included and references must be formatted according to APA 6th Edition style guidelines. See the Writing Expectations contained in the Policies section of the Syllabus for specific focus areas / guidance. The objective of this assignment is to synthesize the various information security governance and risk management objectives to help develop the security strategy aspect of your research paper, applying the readings and discussions from the course. Development of 2-3 key information security metrics that would underpin your research is also required, with a brief description of what the metric is, how it will be measured, and why it is important or related to your security strategy.Submission Instructions: See the Writing Instructions in your Syllabus as well as inserted below. Please submit a Word document in the defined format to your Assignment folder by 11:55PM, Sunday, EST. Your writing assignment will automatically be run through TurnItIn (just submit, you do nothing else) to aid in preparing for your Final Research Paper, and also as a tool to help with proper citation of research source material and appropriate attribution of that material.The level of expectation is; All submission need to be under 15% total originality score, with each individual references no higher than 2% originality score.
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.