To make a presentation more lively slide Content of Presentation: Key Elements Presented (Intro, PICO, Synthesis, Conclusion) 1620_5629 view longer descriptionthreshold: pts–This criterion is linked to a Learning Outcome Quality of PowerPoint Slides (Organization, Visual Appeal, and Flow)threshold: pts: ptsThis criterion is linked to a Learning Outcome Ability to Explain Content in Clear, Concise Manner Within the Timeframe 1620_9948view longer descriptionthreshold: pts–This criterion is linked to a Learning Outcome What I liked best about your presentation: 1620_8811view longer descriptionthreshold: pts–Fix power slide, edit and add make more livelyIntroduction• It is clear that crucial information is usually lost in the process ofhandoffs between nurses and other medical personnel. According toresearch studies on handoffs, ineffective communication is one of thefactor that led to error in medical institution. Introduction.• PICOT• Are intra-hospital transfer patients at risk for complications when there are handoffcommunication failures compared to patients that have effective intra-hospital transfers andthorough handoff communication that results in seamless continuity of care during theirhospital stay?• (P) Intra-hospital transfer patients with hand-off communication failures• (I) Risk for complications• (C) Compared to patients that have effective intra-hospital transfers• (0) seamless continuity of care• (T) Hospital Stay• Search History• Maryville University Library website, off-campus access providesaccess to multiple search engines CINAHL Plus, MEDLINE Complete,and Academic Search Complete Reason For the Study• Good nursing practice demands that we look at intra-hospitaltransfers and hand-off failures. In a root analysis of over 4,000patients, the joint commission found that over 70% of adverse effectwere caused by ineffective Handoffs (O’Reilly, 37(6), 274-AP8). not tomention in most major teaching hospital 3,000 handoffs are the normThese numbers also suggest the need to demonstrate how handoffsfailures influence patient’s care. (Ong et al.,2011). Themes• Lack of standards in handoffs compromises patient safety• lack of communication skills results in errors and compromisespatient safety.• The effect of nursing handoff on outcomes
Key Elements – Intro, PICO, Synthesis, Conclusion
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.