Scenario:You are sole proprietor presenting to a group of investors where you are seeking 20 million dollars to raise capital for your manufacturing company.Preparea 10- to 15-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation for your potential investors including both parts:Part I:Choose the one form of organization best suited for your manufacturing company and explain why:PartnershipLimited Liability PartnershipLimited Liability Company (including single member LLC)S CorporationFranchiseCorporationOutline for the investors which form of organization (from the list of six under the first bullet) would be the least suited and why?Part II:Address the following for the investors regarding the corporate form of organization only (from the list of six under the first bullet):Summarize for investors what legal liabilities could arise for the Director or officer of that board?Explain how you could minimize those liabilities for the Director or officer of that board?Citea minimum of three scholarly references. One scholarly reference must be from the University Library.Formatyour presentation consistent with APA Guidelines.
LAW 531 – Sole proprietor presenting to a group of investors
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.