The Book I have selected is Called ‘Lean In” by Sheryl Sandburg. The following is the assignment that needs to be completed.Select a book about leadership by a successful leader whom you believe has adopted leadership as a vocation. It can be a book by a well-known individual in the discipline of leadership or a leader in your own field, religion, sport, or another area of personal interest. Students are encouraged to select their book early in the course (at least before the end of Topic 2) to allow time for thoughtful reading and planning for this assignment.In an analysis of 750-900 words, examine the theoretical framework, style, and leadership traits presented in the selected book. Discuss how this particular individual has adopted leadership as a vocation. As a leader, which qualities of this person would you seek to emulate in order to inspire followership? Which shortcomings of this leadership approach would you attempt to overcome? Be sure to cite examples from the book and integrate a minimum of four secondary sources on leadership theory to support your analysis.Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin. Please refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.