. List and define the four types of training objectives, and give an example of each. Your examples must include the objective’s desired outcome, conditions, and standards. 2. Pete is the vice president of manufacturing for Woodcase Fine Cabinetry. He wants to use reinforcement theory to motivate his production managers. Define reinforcement theory and give examples of how he can use positive reinforcement, negative reinforcement, punishment, and extinction to motivate his production managers. 3. Using the steps of the job instruction technique, describe how you would train a new employee to operate a cash register. 4. Describe the types of information that would be collected during an organizational analysis, an operational analysis, and a person analysis. Training Concepts Part B: Answer each of the following questions in one to four sentences. Each answer is worth 4 points. 1. What kind of things should be considered when you’re designing a training room? 2. What is the difference between the cognitive method of training and the behavioral method of training? 3. What are the three types of losses an organization can incur if it fails to have a diversity training program or a diverse workforce? 4. Define declarative knowledge and procedural knowledge, and give an example of each. 5. List and define the three types of analysis that occur during the training needs analysis. 6. Describe how training is considered an open system. 7. Define positive transfer, and discuss why it’s important that it occurs. 8. What is the difference between programmed instruction and intelligent tutoring systems? 9. What is the purpose of succession planning? 10. What is the difference between a proactive strategy and a reactive strategy?
List and define the four types of training objectives
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.