Lucky Lion Corporation is considering the purchase of a football-making machine for which the initial cash outlay will be $95,000. Predicted net cash inflows before depreciation and taxes are $22,000 per year for the next five years. The machine will be depreciated (using the straight-line method) over the 5-year period with a zero estimated salvage value at the end of the period. The corporation’s marginal tax rate is 38 percent and its cost of capital is 12 percent.(a)Determine the annual net cash flow after depreciation and taxes for years 1-5.(b)Determine the internal rate of return.(c)Determine the net present value.(d)Should Lucky Lion Corporation purchase the machine? Why or why not?
MANAGEMENT 305 – Lucky Lion Corporation is considering
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.