Read the following sections from the reading list below. ( see attached the links and discription and follow the stepsTotal should be 2000 wordsProvide ReferencesPorter, Michael E. (2005): “Building the Microeconomic foundations of Prosperity: findingsfrom the Business Competitiveness Index,” in The Global Competitiveness Report 2004–2005, World Economic Forum, pp. 19-51. New York: Palgrave Macmillan.http://www.ieseinsight.com/casos/study_0035.pdfPages 19 – 47Porter, Michael E. (1990), The Competitive Advantage of Nations. New York: Free Presshttps://hbr.org/1990/03/the-competitive-advantage-of-nationsOnly read the sections related to the GCC countries particularly the UAE.“The Global Competitiveness Report 2014-2015,” Klaus Schwab (ed.), World EconomicForum. Geneva, Switzerland.http://www3.weforum.org/docs/WEF_GlobalCompetitivenessReport_2014-15.pdf“The Global Competitiveness Report 2015-2016,” Klaus Schwab (ed.), World EconomicForum. Geneva, Switzerland.http://www3.weforum.org/docs/gcr/2015-2016/Global_Competitiveness_Report_2015-2016.pdf“The Global Innovation Index 2015,” Dutta, Somitra, Lanvin, Bruno, and Wunsch-VincentSacha (eds.), Geneva, Switzerland.https://www.globalinnovationindex.org/userfiles/file/reportpdf/GII-2015-v5.pdfStep 1Briefly outline Porter’s views on what gives nations a competitive advantage and also themicroeconomic foundations of prosperity.Step 2Evaluate the performance of the UAE economy according to the following 3 pillars included in theGlobal Competitiveness Index:• Pillar 3 Macroeconomic environment• Pillar 5 Higher education and training• Pillar 12 InnovationHow does it compare to other GCC countries?Step 3Briefly outline the steps undertaken by the UAE government towards enhancing the performance ofthe economy in the three areas identified above particularly with reference to innovation.Step 4RecommendationsWhat further steps can be taken to encourage innovation and increase the competitiveness of theeconomy.
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.