1.Marcel Mauss argued that there is no such thing as a “free gift.” Once given, the gift sets in motion special obligations with important social consequences. Describe and discuss the three obligations of the gift. Be sure to mention any social implications associated with each.2.Discuss Kula as a total social phenomenon. What do social theorists mean when they speak of a total social phenomenon? What is the basic structure of Kula (how does it work)? In what ways is it a total social phenomenon?3.Contrast Karl Polanyi’s and Robbins Burling’s definitions of “economic”. What do each say about the applicability of these two definitions to societies around the world and through history? How does Frank Cancian attempt to resolve these issues?
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.