Memo:You are a consultant with a public relations and political communications firm. The principals haveassigned you to help Republican Texas state Sen. Glorious Applebottom determine the advertisingstrategies for his campaign to become the state’s next U.S. senator next year. Assume that Applebottomalready has local but not statewide name recognition. He has served for 6 years (he is in his second term)in the Texas state senate, but has never held statewide office. He is now seeking national office.Applebottom has come to you with a couple ideas but mostly he wants to evaluate the relative value ofusing guns in his campaign advertising. This is the latest trend for candidates in both parties, and hethinks being pro-gun is the way to go.INSTRUCTIONS7-10 page memo (no thesis) analyzing the use of guns in ads for a potential Republican US Senatecandidate. Address the memo to Applebottom. Set up the question and get right to the analysis. Bespecific in the analysis. Include a specific recommendation on whether to run a gun ad or not.What you should explain to Applebottom:1.) Which audiences each ad targets (some seek multiple audiences) and which other audiencesthat might be offended2.) Are gun rights the focus of each ad? What else is mentioned?3.) Were the ads successful? Did the candidate win the election in which these ads ran? (links downbelow)4.) What should or should not be included in Applebottoms ad?5.) Recommend whether a gun ad is more valuable in a primary campaign or general electioncampaign and why.6.) What is your final recommendation to Applebottom? Would similar ads appeal to Texas voters?7.) Remember: The value of gun ads will vary by audience and you should address the differencesbetween the audiences in the primary and general election.Few links to gun ads are down belowEstakio Beltran Democrat- Washington (2014)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuFdkSt8-8oJodi Ernst, Republican – Iowa (2014)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13mG9fNOZp4Joe Manchin, Democrat – West Virginia (2010)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIJORBRpOPMWill Brooke, Republican- Alabama (2014)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=012z9cCC9zs
Memo – Public relations and political communications firm
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.