Negotiating Agreement Without Giving In” By Roger Fisher and William Ury Book Report Guidelines You must organize and write book report using the headings a) Executive Summaryb) Analysisc) ApplicationThe length of your report should be 2,500 3000 words; doublespace 12 point Arial font with 1inch margins all around. Here is a description of the content you must include in each section: a. Executive summary: In your own words provide summary of the book. Highlight the key issues and concepts in the book. b. Analysis: Use only three of the ten PMBOK areas for analysis (Scope, Time, Cost, Quality, Communication, Human Resources, Risk, Procurement, Integration, and Stakeholder Management). Write your reflection regarding the lessons you learned using ONLY three of the PMBOK knowledge areas. Use example from the book to support your analysis. c. Application: Write how you would apply the lessons learned for your own project. Support your lessons learned using personal examples.
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.