Assessment of the Abdomen and Genitourinary System (graded)Amira is a 27-year-old Syrian refugee who has been residing in a local homeless shelter since her arrival here in the United States 4 weeks ago. She was brought into the emergency room this morning via squad after being found by a shelter employee sitting in a pool of blood on the bathroom floor crying and holding her abdomen. Due to her limited English speaking abilities, she is unable to provide specific details as to her complaints but the shelter employee states that she has recently stopped eating and has not looked well for the past couple of days.Based on the limited information provided, please answer the following questions.How will you prioritize your care of Amira, what assessments will you complete, and in what order? Please provide rationale for choosing this order.Are there any cultural beliefs/practices that must be taken into consideration when planning her care?Considering her symptoms of abdominal pain and bleeding, is it possible that her status as a homeless refugee is a causative or contributing factor to her illness? Please provide rationale for your response.
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.