AACN Essentials Self-Assessment and Patient-Centered Care (graded)Locate and complete the Self-Assessment of the AACN Essentials located in Course Resources. Follow the directions on the form. Note your total score. Next, review the article cited below:Kramer, M., Schmalenberg, C., Maguire, P., Brewer, B., Burke, R., Chmielewski, L., … Meeks-Sjostrom, D. (2009). Walk the talk: Promoting control of nursing practice and a patient-centered culture. Critical Care Nurse, 29(3), 77–93. The link to the article may be found in the Syllabus, or the Week 2 Assignments page.Answer the following:If you are willing, please share your total score on the AACN Essentials Self-AssessmentCandidly identify and share with your classmates areas where knowledge, skills or abilities (KSAs) are lacking?Describe the relationship between the Essentials and your new-found knowledge about Patient Centered Care. Are there opportunities for your improvement?
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.