Quality, Safety, and Costs (graded)Class, this week I would like for you to think about a patient scenario related to our Summerville scenario. Mr. Lowell is especially concerned about a costly high infection rate in surgical patients at St. Louis Medical Center, along with a lack of concern about patient’s psychological needs. He has read about the efforts of the QSEN Institute (http://qsen.org) to promote quality and safety. He was surprised to see that patient concerns are inherent in the quality improvement conversation. Place yourself in the role of nurse educator to help the new staff education director and the clinical practice council study both problems. How would you explain the relationships among quality, safety, and costs to the director and staff? How would you demonstrate the importance of nursing care in addressing this issue? What outcome variables would you recommend?
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.