Details:This is a Collaborative Learning Community (CLC) assignment.In your CLC group, create a PowerPoint presentation of 10-15 slides in which you compare the pros and cons of continuing nursing education related to the following:Impact on competency.Impact on knowledge and attitudes.Relationship to professional certification.Relationship to ANA Scope and Standards of Practice.Relationship to ANA Code of Ethics.Take a position with your CLC group: Should continuing nursing education be mandatory for all nurses? Support your position with rationale.A minimum of three scholarly sources are required for this assignment.While APA format is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected and in-text citations and references should be presented using APA documentation guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
NRS440 Week 4 CLC – Pros and Cons of Mandatory Assignment Latest 2017 April
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.