1. Consider a leadership position for which you are currently preparing or one that you hope to have in the future (or one that you currently hold, if applicable). Examples of leadership roles may include (but are not limited to) positions like the following:business or corporate managementteam leadershipparenthoodnon-profit or community leadershipelected office or government appointmentteacher, instructor, mentor, or coach2. Describe the diverse organization (business, community, team, family, etc.) you might lead in the future. Describe the purpose of the organization and the nature of its members’ diversity. Describe the identity that you will bring to that position. Refer back to your pie chart from module 1 and insights and knowledge you’ve gained from the class, etc3. Within the context of your future leadership position (including challenges and opportunities, the nature of diversity within the organization, etc.), describe yourapproach to leadership and the strategies you will utilize given your personality and other characteristics identified above. Refer to the readings on leadership here.4. Relate your discussion to at least three of the module 7 readings. Discuss important readings, articles, insights and knowledge gained from this class in general5. Discuss any change in your CQ cultural intelligence score after taking the post-test.LogisticsPapers should be between 3 pages (minimum) and 5 pages (maximum), be double spaced and use 12 pt font. Remember to incorporate your readings into your paper and use in-text citations. Points will be deducted if proper citations are not used. No separate works cited page is needed here unless you use other sources than I provided you.HOWEVER, please list your cited works at the end of your paper for verification of paper assignment sources. Aim to use your own words, but when you quote or paraphrase, remember that in addition to including the author and date in the citation, you also need to include the page number of the quote: (Smith, 2015, p.1).After completing your paper submit it by clicking the ‘Paper 7’ link above.PAPERS SHOULD BE WRITTEN AT A JUNIOR/SENIOR QUALITY LEVEL OF WRITING, GRAMMAR, AND CRITICAL THINKING.
OGL 350 – Consider a leadership position for which
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.