Purpose of AssignmentThe purpose of this assignment is for students to learn process flowcharting/improving a process and summarizing the results.Assignment StepsResources: Microsoft® PowerPoint® (or other software such as Vizio, Word, etc.)Select a complex process from your personal life or work.UseMicrosoft® PowerPoint® or other software including Vizio, Word, etc. to create a flowchart of the as-is process.Define metrics and measure the current process.Use process improvement techniques to improve the process.Use Microsoft® PowerPoint® or other software such as Vizio, Word, etc. to create an improved process flowchart.Use judgmental forecasting, which is your professional judgement, to ascertain how the future process will perform according to your metrics.Develop a 525-word executive summary in which you describe your process improvement project (including the as-is process flowchart and the improved process flowchart).Note: Students and faculty are reminded both Six Sigma readings and Lean Principles introduced in Week 2 are spread throughout the entire course. Students will apply the knowledge from the readings in their Learning Teams throughout the course.Format your assignment consistent with APA guidelines.
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.