. Personally interview one leader of your choice. Examples of leaders can include, but are not limited to, former or current managers or supervisors, educational leaders, civic/business leaders, and religious leaders. This interview can take place via phone, via e-mail, or in person.After conducting the interview, Create a leadership profile of your chosen leader within a PowerPoint presentation (5-6 slides). Be sure to include the following in your individual leadership profile:A slide that introduces your chosen leaderA summary of the answers to the interview questionsA description of the leadership model with which the leader seems most closely alignedThe following questions need to be used for the interview:What are the most important qualities an effective leader should have?What are the qualities you want most in an employee? Why?What is the role of effective communication in leadership?4. How do your employees react to your leadership?5. What is the biggest struggle you come across as a leader?6. how often do you evaluate how effective your leadership strategies are?On an additional slide separate please explain:A summary that describes any characteristics of servant leadership that are displayed by any of the leaders.Other commonalities among the leaders, in terms of values, beliefs, and impact on the community.
Personally interview one leader -What are the most important
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.