Photosynthesis and RespirationSelect and complete one of the following assignments:Option 1:Photosynthesis and Respiration Scenario SummaryOption 2:Steps of Photosynthesis and Respriation PaperOption 1: Photosynthesis and Respiration Scenario SummaryScenario:Imagine that you are a molecule of carbon dioxide that has just been “captured” by a leaf as part of a tree’s photosynthesis and respiration processes.Write a 700- to 1,050-word summary describing your journey through the plant’s process of photosynthesis and respiration. Your journey should include five destinations (or stages), plus a final destination (or outcome) and the following points:· Describe the parts of the plant that you encounter and how you are modified at each stage.· Describe the other molecules and entities that you meet along the way at each of the five main stages. Explain the effect that you have on these molecules and/or the effect that they have on you.· Conclude your journey using two word formulas; one for photosynthesis and one for respiration.· Summarize what happened to you at the end of this five stage journey.Option 2: Steps of Photosynthesis and Respiration PaperWrite a 700- to 1,050-word paper summarizing the steps of photosynthesis and cellular respiration and explain the relationship between the two.Include the following in your paper:· For photosynthesis, include a summary of the steps in:o The Light Dependent Reactiono The Calvin Cycle (Light Independent Reaction)· For cellular respiration, include a summary of the steps in:o Glycolysiso Krebs Citric Acid Cycleo The Electron Transport Chain· Describe the relationship between photosynthesis and cellular respiration. Include the following points:o Write a word formula for photosynthesis.o Write a word formula for cellular respiration.o In one or two sentences, describe the relationship between photosynthesis and respiration? Include the roles of carbon dioxide and oxygen in your response.o In two to three sentences, discuss whether forests absorb or release carbon dioxide? Use your word formulas as the basis for your explanation.
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.