Suppose a friend is completing another physics assignment in their chair at their desk and you take the opportunity to turn this scenario into the physics question you now must complete. Your friend and chair have a combined constant moment of inertia of 5.1 kg m2, and the chair can freely rotate. Now your friend picks up two solid bricks (each of mass 1.8 kg) they accidentally collected from one of the campus buildings, and experiment with rotational kinematics. Supposing they hold the masses in each hand, arms outstretched, at distance of 0.7 m from their axis of rotation, and have an initial angular speed of 2.7 rev/s.(a)Calculate the distance in m of each brick from your friendâs axis of rotation if they pull the bricks inward such that their rotational speed has increased to 3 rev/s.(b)What is the initial rotational kinetic energy of the system?(c)What is the final rotational kinetic energy of the system?
PHYS 111-Suppose a friend is completing another physics
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.