Question:Suppose youÃ¢re eating in a restaurant where the dishes are shared at the table and all placed uniformly on a rotating disk-like surface. Model this surface as a thin disk of radius 38.6 cm. You canÃ¢t stop thinking about physics even though youÃ¢re out with your friends, and decide to calculate the mass of the rotating surface and all the food. If the surface is initially at rest and you exert a tangential force of 2.2 N on it, you observe that the food rotates at a speed of 1.3 rev/s after applying the force consistenty for 2.2 seconds. Find the mass of the disk wtih the food, in kg.Whats wrong with the following logic?m = F / a = F / (R * angularA) = F / (R * (omega / t))
PHYS 111-Suppose youÃ¢re eating in a restaurant where
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.