Two identical flats are filled with a chemically inert rooting medium. In Flat A, 25 herbaceous stem cuttings of chrysanthemum are spaced equally; in Flat B, 200 cuttings are spaced equally. The flats are placed on a mist bench, where they are misted with deionized water for 5 seconds every 5 minutes. After 3 weeks, all of the cuttings in Flat B are well- rooted, but rooting percentage in Flat A is poor. Explain this result.
PLS 171 – Two identical flats are filled with a chemically
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.