The assignment: Once, when asked why Apple didn’t offer more in terms of choices for its customers, Steve Jobs replied, “People don’t know what they want; it’s my job to tell them what they want.” As totalitarian and non-democratic as that may sound, it turned out to be true — if we measure “truth” in terms of financial success for Apple and general satisfaction amongst its customers (how many of you use an iPhone despite having access to less expensive and more feature-rich Android alternatives?).Could a similar argument be made as to why republics fail whereas monarchies do not? In a republic, you get choice, and with that choice comes fragmentation and dysfunction. In a monarchy, your choice is dictated by the king, but if your needs are met, who cares if you don’t have options?Do you agree or disagree that, if it’s the right kind of monarch, he/she would know what you want better than you would?The assignment must be 500-1000 words
POLITICAL 157 – Why Apple didn’t offer more in terms
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.