CLASS: PROFESSIONALISM AND GROWTH IN THE EARLY CHILDHOODBOOK: INTRO TO EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATION 4TH ED.Read the required chapter(s) of the textbook. Some answers may require you to do additional research on the Internet or in other reference sources. Choose your sources carefully AND CITE 3 SOURCESAssignment:Review Questions:1. Why is teaching considered to be complex?2. Respond to the following question: “Why do I want to work with young children?”3. Define reflective practice and construct an example of how a teacher might use it in a classroom scenario.4. Describe three areas that teachers need to be knowledgeable about and explain the steps you will take to gain more information and understanding of these areas.The Ask the Expertfeature (pg 16) provides insights from Dr. Marilou Hyson. She responds to questions about the development of early childhood educators—the importance of having early childhood educators in the field who are trained specifically to work with young children. After reading this section in the textbook, answer the following questions:5. Why are degrees important for early childhood educators?6. Why is simply “loving children” not enough to meet young children’s needs?7. What efforts are being made to make high-quality professional development available to all committed and capable educators?8. What resources are available to educators to help them learn some of the basics when working with young children?
PROFESSIONALISM AND GROWTH IN THE EARLY CHILDHOOD
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.