Project Integration Checklists ResourcesDiscussion Participation Scoring Guide.There are various components and subsystems for a PM to consider when planning project integration and scope management for the organization. Rarely does a standard system work in practice. For this reason, it is important to plan your integration carefully. One such way to plan is to use an integration checklist.Review the PMBOK® Guide and research your course materials as well as the Capella library to determine the best checklist for integrating your project. In your initial post:Provide a brief description of the checklist you are assessing.Describe to what extent you considered the listed items in your checklist.Identify the items from the checklist that were not considered. Explain.The purpose of this discussion is to become more familiar with the items that should be considered when putting together a checklist. You do not have to include the actual checklist in your post.Response GuidelinesReview the posts of your peers and respond to at least two. In your response:Compare your project to the one your peer chose. What are the similarities in the checklist items? What are the differences?Consider that sometimes a person who is not part of a project can see implications more clearly than the person who is working on the project. Taking an outsider’s point of view, what are your thoughts about the project your peer described? What thoughts do you have about how his or her project improves the outcome?Identify the checklist items that were most commonly forgotten, or not considered, among your peers. Why do you think this is so
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.