1. The three most electronegative elements (most, 2nd most, 3rd most) are: A) He > F > Cl B) F > Cl > Br C) F > O > N D) Fr > Cs > Rb2. Which compound has a net dipole moment? A) SF6 B) XeF4 C) CBr4 D) CH2Cl2 E) CO23. Consider BrF3 whose Lewis structure is shown at right. Non-bonding electrons on the F’s are omitted for clarity. Is the indicated FBrF angle: A) equal to 90° B) less than 90° C) more than 90° D) nowhere near 90°4. BrF3 can be made from the disproportionation of BrF. In this disproportionation the element oxidized and the element reduced is: A) Br is oxidized and F reduced B) F is oxidized and Br is reduced C) Br is both oxidized and reduced D) F is both oxidized and reduced5. In molecular orbital theory, an orbital which does not contribute to the bond order is term a(n): A) valence orbital B) core orbital C) HOMO D) LUMO E) antibonding orbitalThe
SCIENCE 1411 – The three most electronegative elements
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.