1. Ebony (black body, e) and apterous (vestigial wings, vg) are recessive traits, present on different chromosomes. An ebony female with wild-type wings (whose parents were true breeding for wild-type wings) is crossed with an apterous male with wild-type (brown) body color (whose parents were true breeding for wild-type body color).a. What are the genotypes of the parental flies? (5 points)b. List the genotype(s) and phenotype(s) you expect to see in the F1 offspring. Explain how you arrived at your answer. (10 points)
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.