Instructions You should conduct research on the topic of discussion and use this research to support your answers. You can use Internet articles, journals, text books, etc. In fact, I strongly recommend that you utilize the APUS Online Library for your research as they offer a plethora of reliable and pertinent research sources. You may access the Online Library by clicking on the “Library” link on the menu bar to the left inside the electronic classroom. However, NEVER use Wikipedia for your research as anyone can alter the information on this site making it a poor source of accurate information. Be sure to list your references at the end of your post, include in-text citations where applicable, and be sure that both are in APA format.Diet & NutritionThe term “diet” has multiple meanings, and the biological definition is different from the common social definition. For this week’s discussion, first define the term diet, and then give a brief description of your typical daily diet. How does your diet stack up against the current recommendations for healthy eating (total calories, % calories from fat, servings of fruits & vegetables, vitamins & minerals, etc.)? Are the recommendations appropriate for your lifestyle and level of activity? What foods would you like to add or increase in your diet to improve your nutrition? Why did you choose those foods?
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.