200 words (globalization)The internet makes it possible to sell all over the world digital products like music, books, and films that maybe offensive in certain cultures. For example, in Japan it is acceptable to publish and read comic books that graphically depict sex with children (notice these are comic books, so they do not depict actual persons, but fictional drawings). Should the US or other governments ban the viewing and sale of web versions of these comic books and other culturally offensive digital products? If yes, who should decide which products are offensive? If no, how could we prevent the harm caused by these products?
SIB 101 globalization – The internet makes it possible to sell
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.