Sleep Times and AdolescentsStudies have shown that adolescents have greater sleep needs than adults, due to changes in circadian rhythms. If they are in their late adolescence, your students are likely to report preferring to go to sleep later at night and then to sleep later in the morning. In addition, adolescents face a need for a greater amount of sleep.For example, recently high schools have begun moving their start times to a later hour in the morning to accommodate these adolescent sleep needs. Schools that have taken this step report better attendance. However, this measure often causes a logistical problem with busing young children in the pre-dawn hours. In addition, later school start times may restrict teensâ abilities to participate in sports or to hold after-school jobs. Nevertheless, the findings from studies of adolescent sleep needs led Rep. Zoe Lofgren (D-CA) to propose the Zâs to Aâs Act in March 2001. The act was designed to encourage school districts to delay school start times until after 9 a.m. by providing federal grants of up to $25,000 to cover the administrative and operating costs associated with making this transition.For your response, determine whether or not you would support such a bill? Do you wish that your schools had started later? What do you see as the pros and cons? Minimum 10 sentences2. For this assignment you will be writing a 1-to-2 page paper describing the advantages and disadvantages of using punishment in the workplace. Do you feel there is an effective method for reducing improper or unacceptable behaviors in adults? Make sure to incorporate research into your response. Cite accordingly. Use APA formatting and structure – title page, in-text citations, references page and reference citations.
Sleep Times and Adolescents – Punishments in the workplace
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.