Directions: Correctness should be the last element that you address in a piece of writing. When editing for correctness, you check your writing for punctuation, capitalization, spelling, and grammar errors.Review the “Strategies for Editing” list in the middle of page 76 of your text. Use these strategies to thoroughly edit your narrative essay that you wrote in Learning Plan 5. When checking for errors, examine your writing word for word and sentence by sentence. You will submit the corrected version of your narrative essay to the drop box. To show where you made corrections, make all corrections bold.For example, if you add a comma, make the comma bold. If you correct a misspelled word, make the corrected word bold. If you rewrote a sentence for clarity, make the whole sentence bold. If you removed a punctuation mark, make the word before the removed punctuation bold.
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.