Phase 1 ProjectPhase 1 You are provided with two options for your course project below. Select ONE of the options below for your analysis.· Option 1 allows you to analyze job salaries for the state of Minnesota.Option 1 ScenarioOption 1 Data Set· Option 2 allows you to analyze the ages of infectious disease patients at NCLEX Memorial Hospital. Option 2 ScenarioOption 2 Data Set================================================================Review each scenario and data set carefully and choose which scenario you would like to work with. Begin Phase 1 of your analysis by including the following information:1. Introduce your scenario and data set. o Provide a brief overview of the scenario you are given above and the data set that you will be analyzing.o Describe the variables in your data set.o Are the variables quantitative or qualitative? Explain.o Are the variables discrete or continuous? Explain2. Calculate the measures of center and measures of variation. (Calculate these using Excel and then copy the results from Excel into your Word Document) 30 Pointso Meano Mediano Modeo Rangeo Varianceo Standard Deviation. 3.ConclusionRecap your ideas by summarizing the information presented.IMPORTANT: Please number your sections 1 – 3
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.