Step 4: Choose the Profit Maximizing Output LevelThe CEO’s next question is, "What level of output would be required to maximize our profit on the Android01?" You have calculated the variable costperunit for different levels of production. From market research, you have a schedule of prices for these levels. The information is summarized in the table below: Number of Units Variable Cost-per-Unit ($) Sale Price-per-Unit ($) 200 60,000 70,000 250 54,000 66,000 300 48,000 64,000 350 46,000 59,000 400 45,000 52,000 A recommendation on output could affect everyone in the company, from management to sales, to the floor manager and assembly line workers! You don’t want to get this one wrong so you take some extra time to proof your calculations.Question 4: Based on profitmaximization analysis, what level of output should you recommend to the CEO?
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.