1. Suppose that you are the writer of a new standard. Pick a familiar hazard and write a two- or three-sentence paragraph for a possible standard to protect against the hazard. Write the standard first in the style of a specification standard and then in the language of a performance standard. Your response should be at least 250 words in length. You are required to use at least your textbook as source material for your response. All sources used, including the textbook, must be referenced; paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying citations.2.You are the safety manager of a company that just experienced a fatal accident involving a warehouse crane. Describe the steps you need to take in order to be in compliance with OSHA reporting requirements. Include timeframes and forms as appropriate. Your response should be at least 250 words in length. You are required to use at least your textbook as source material for your response. All sources used, including the textbook, must be referenced; paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying citations.BOOK AND SUBJECT TO CITE;Asfahl, C. R., & Rieske, D. W. (2010).Industrial safety and health management(6th ed.). Upper Saddle River, NJ: Prentice Hall.
Suppose that you are the writer of a new standard.
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.