Read the article Narayanan, S., Desiraju, R., & Chintagunta, P. K. (2004) ‘Return on investment implications for pharmaceutical promotional expenditures: the role of marketing-mix interactions’,Journal of Marketing, 68 (4), pp. 90–105.In working out your responses to the Discussion Question, you should choose examples from your own experience or find appropriate cases on the Web that you can discuss. Credit will be given for references you make to relevant examples from real companies.Discuss three potential problems facing a United States pharmaceutical manufacturer who decides to advertise in Europe. Are these problems different from those the manufacturer would encounter when advertising in Asia?1.The assignment should have an introduction and conclusion.2.Your answer should include three citations or more.3. Your citations should be as per the Harvard Referencing System.4. Provide specific examples from the real world to support your argument.5. 500 wordsSatisfactory answers will demonstrate clear understanding of the topics and issues related to the assignment and will be able to explain the reasons in more depth using examples from a real business world. Excellent answers will be able to raise appropriate critical questions
The assignment should have an introduction and conclusion
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.