Submit a fully developed essay Your essay should be approximately 3 to 5 pages in length. All assignments should be a combination of solid research and personal evaluation of the data. Your essay should comply with the Chicago Manual of Style. “The unthinking decision to divide the army into officers who were gentlemen and soldiers who were not reflected a central division in colonial and British society” (Cox 2004, 2–3). After reflecting on the topic statement, use the course materials and other sources, if you choose, to develop an essay that responds to the following questions: Does the literature provide evidence that the decision was unthinking? If yes, explain why you think it does and support your reasoning with examples. If no, explain why you think it doesn’t and support your reasoning with examples. Which two of the following categories of soldier life—education, healthcare, punishment, death, or POW status—provide the best evidence of the class division and its effects? Explain the rationale for why you chose the two you did. Provide examples from the literature to support your conclusion. Which one of the following categories of soldier life—education, healthcare, punishment, death, or POW status—provides the least evidence of the class division and its effects? Explain the rationale for why you chose the one you did. Provide examples from the literature to support your conclusion. Be sure to use properly formatted (Chicago style) citations when discussing your answers.
The Chicago Manual of Style -The unthinking decision
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.