one paragaph response to the belowThe documentary follows two struggling families as they pursue the “American Dream.” Both the Neumanns and the Stanleys have similar goals, a house, a steady job, a good future for their children and a secure retirement. Both are finding these goals to be nearly impossible to attain, and putting a strain on their family. Both found steady employment to be elusive even during “good” economic times. Both saw the future as full of uncertainty. The Neumanns attend family counseling and church to try to keep their family together. The Stanleys rely on their faith in God to see them through.The documentary shows how social forces affect families. These social forces are primarily economic. Both of these families would be much better off if they simply had better paying, more secure employment. Mortgage payments, college tuition and other expenses are sources of enormous stress and anxiety. Economic forces put tremendous strain on families. Often families break apart when a husband is unable to fulfill his role as breadwinner, and seeks to escape from the pressure or the shame of being unable to provide for his family as society expects. In other families, religious forces predominate. A great faith is required to see through difficult times. Often one’s faith is no match for extreme or discriminatory political policies, but is enough to keep a family going in the face of these overwhelming odds. These two families are clearly representative of large portions of the American public who are finding a comfortable middle class life to be a myth, a cruel joke.
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.