Home Invasion The Importance of Forensic EvidenceOne of the most powerful parts of a case against a criminal can be the forensic evidence that is collected and presented. Dramatic breakthroughs in both the scientific and technological fields have greatly impacted the criminal justice system.A recent crime wave has swept your city. Imagine you came home last night to find your house had been burglarized. Understandably, the police and crime lab are overworked and in need of help. Physical evidence (meaning any materials at the scene of the crime that could be valuable to a criminal case) was collected by crime scene technicians at the house and from a possible getaway car and is listed below. You will need to:Choose the three most important types of evidence collected from the link belowDefine the physical properties of the evidence collectedExplain what information can be found from this evidenceHypothesize how the evidence could be used in the investigation.Review the evidence collected at https://kapextmediassl-a.akamaihd.net/genEd/SC250/1701B/SC250_Unit8_Evidence.pdfNote that although this is largely a hypothetical investigation, the description of a material and how it is tested will be factual and you will need to conduct research using the Kaplan Library to identify reliable sources. The final results and importance of the evidence in an investigation will be up to your interpretation and largely hypothetical.Review the link below for additional information.Source: National Institute of Justice. (n.d.) Forensic Science.Retrieved fromhttp://www.nij.gov/topics/forensics/pages/welcome.aspx.Assignment:Choose three pieces of evidence from the list presented above and complete the questions in the Assignment template.Choose three pieces of evidence from the list presented and complete the questionsin the table below.The table should also: Use APA style for all citations. In text citations can be placed in the table anda full reference page located at the end of the assignment template. Avoid plagiarism. Do not cut and paste directly from the source into the table.Note: no more than 10% of your paper should be directly quoted from anyoutside source. Utilize at least two reliable sources. Be free of grammar and spelling errors. Sample 1Analyze the evidenceand thechemical propertiesof the material. Keyproperties such ascolor, density,chemical or biologicalcomposition shouldbe discussed.Describe how thisevidence wascorrectly collect fromthe scene. Necessary tests to beperformed on thistype of sample. Sample 2 Sample 3 Hypothetical resultsrecorded. Apply thehypothetical resultsfrom the evidencecollected to theinvestigation andinclude discussionabout how the resultscould influence adecision in a trialsetting. References:1. 2.
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.