Question 3: Research5 page review that explains what is known and not known about the knowledgemanagement phenomenon based on a critical evaluation of the five studies.Develop a research question that addresses an unknown of knowledge management and sketch aquantitative or qualitative study that can answer the question about what is unknown andcontribute to theory.Address:• the research purpose• type of design and elements of the design (e.g., sample, the type of data you need tocollect and how you will collect it, data analysis)• the strengths and weaknesses of your envisioned design and methods• quantitative: threats to validity and how your design will address them• quantitative: the constructs you will measure and what you will do in order to determinehow to operationalize them (you need not identify specific measures)• qualitative: your means of ensuring the quality of your findings• justification for why your chosen design and methods are more appropriate for yourresearch question than alternatives you have considered• your methods of data analysis• how the data you collect will enable you to answer your research question and contributeto theoryDraw on the additional resources for this course for guidance in understanding the concepts(e.g., internal validity, threats to validity, and operationalization) needed to address thisquestion. ResourcesKjærgaard, A., & Kautz, K. (2008). A process model of establishing knowledge management:Insights from a longitudinal field study. Omega, 36282-297.Loebbecke, C., & Myers, M. D. (2016). Deploying internal knowledge portals: Three majorchallenges. Information & Management, doi:10.1016/j.im.2016.11.001Ravishankar, M., & Pan, S. L. (2008). The influence of organizational identification onorganizational knowledge management (KM). Omega, 36221-234.Tayauova, G., & Amirbekova, D. (2016). Theories and components of knowledge competence.Proceedings of the European Conference on Intellectual Capital, 280-284.Tzortzaki, A. M., & Mihiotis, A. (2014). A review of knowledge management theory and futuredirections. Knowledge and Process Management, 21(1), 29-41. doi:10.1002/kpm.1429
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.