Writting a meet the author paper of the movie Apocalypse Now .please watch the instruction down below carefully,thanks! I’ll give extra tips when you done as always.Each student is responsible for one reader response paper, 800-1000 words. These papers are due at 8am, in class, on the due date. No late work accepted. This is a creative response to a work that helps you understand and communicate the work’s larger significance. Here’s the way in: pretend you are the author of the work. Imagine you have just completed the work we are reading in class. You are writing a letter to a friend, or an entry in your journal. In that letter or journal entry, you are reflecting about what you’ve just written. You think about why you’ve written this work, what you hope it accomplishes in the world. You mull over your favorite scenes and characters, 4and what inspired you to imagine these specific scenes or characters. Finally, you confide in this letter or journal entry your deepest thoughts about war, and how and why you chose to represent war in the work you just finished. You should find out a little bit about the author and his or her historical context. Use reputable on-line sources (Internet Encyclopedia of Philosophy http://www.iep.utm.edu; Encyclopedia Britannica https://www.britannica.com; LIONhttp://literature.proquest.com.libproxy.nau.edu). Wikipedia is generally not a reputable source. On your day to be the author, you are exempt from having to write a Discussion Paper
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.